BackRight® Spine Stretcher is a small lightweight multi-level back stretching device that helps you relax and immediately relieves back pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
Anyone with back pain knows how much Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Massage can cost. For less than one fifth the cost of just ONE of these treatments, you can receive the lifelong benefits of our Adjustable Traction System.
Brand new Award-winning back relief product (Aug 2019)
Using this little gadget periodically throughout the week loosens up my lower back and ease the aches and pains associated with my back.
- Keith, UK
*Note:- TheBodyTherapy is the only official seller of BackRight® Back Stretcher. We have NO other retailers
What Are The Benefits?
- Helps relieves chronic back pain
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores the natural curvature of the back
- Improves flexibility in upper, mid & lower back muscles
- Helps relieve Herniated, Bulging Disc Pain, Spinal Stenosis, etc.
How Does It Work?
By providing natural cervical traction, BackRight is able to gently stretch and relax the back muscles, while also expanding the intervertebral space of your spine. It helps to oxygenate your back muscles, ligaments, and tendons, providing pain relief and mobility to your lumbar, thoracic, shoulder blades, lower neck and spinal cord.
3 STRETCH LEVELS
20 Acupressure Nodes
94 Acupressure Simulators
Is it suitable for my height?
Both the BackRight models are 'one size fits all', which means that they just fit no matter how tall you are.
BackRight or BackRightPro?
Both models work excellently and do the same basic job. Simply, if you want a cushioned feel for a more comfortable stretch, along with the acupressure effect, go for BackRightPro. But if you don't mind the hardness and the pressure nodes, you might like both the same. Feel free to put a cloth on the top if it feels too hard in the beginning.
How do I use it?
- Lay the stretcher on the ground, arch side up.
- Make sure it’s adjusted to fit your height. We recommend starting low. Use help if you aren't able to set it up alone.
- Slowly place your lower back down followed by your upper back.
- Place your arms over your head and stretch out.
- Feel the massage and relax!
How long should I use it for?
We recommend using it for 5 minutes up to 2 times a day for beginners. You may increase your session length once you get used to it.
Material: ABS Plastic
Base size: 14.5" * 10" * 1"
🌏 FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈