NeckRight® Cervical Stretcher is a small lightweight multi-level neck stretching device that helps you relax and immediately relieves neck pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
Anyone with neck pain knows how much Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Massage can cost. For less than one fifth the cost of just ONE of these treatments, you can receive the lifelong benefits of our Adjustable Traction System.
I've never found a better product and love how the nodes press against my knots. Perfect tool for getting that tense spot in my neck.
- Christa, MI
*Note:- TheBodyTherapy is the ONLY seller of NeckRight® Cervical Stretcher. We have NO other retailers
What Are The Benefits?
- Helps relieves chronic neck pain
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores the natural curvature of the back
- Improves flexibility in shoulder and neck muscles
- Helps relieve Herniated, Bulging Disc Pain, Spinal Stenosis, etc.
How Does It Work?
By providing natural cervical traction, NeckRight is able to gently stretch and relax the neck muscles, while also expanding the intervertebral space of your upper spine. It helps to oxygenate your neck muscles, ligaments, and tendons, providing pain relief and mobility to your shoulder blades, neck and spinal cord.
10 Magnetic Acupressure Nodes
What Our Customers Say
Frequently Asked Questions
NeckRight or NeckRightPro?
Both models work excellently and do the same basic job. Simply, if you want a cushioned feel for a more comfortable stretch, along with the acupressure effect, go for NeckRightPro. But if you don't mind the hardness and the pressure nodes, you might like both the same.
Is it suitable for my height?
Both the NeckRight models are 'one size fits all', which means that they just fit no matter how tall you are.
How long should I use it for?
We recommend using it for 5 minutes up to 2 times a day for beginners. You may increase your session length once you get used to it.
How do I use it?
- Lay the stretcher on the ground, arch side up.
- Make sure it’s adjusted to fit your height. We recommend starting low. Use help if you aren't able to set it up alone.
- Slowly place your back down followed by your neck.
- Place your arms over your head and stretch out.
- Feel the massage and relax!
Material: ABS Plastic
Base size: 37.3*23*7.5Cm
🌏 FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈